K-E Nordgrens Rederi was founded in 1974 by Kent-Erik Nordgren
Started with tugboats towing timber to paper mills on Swedish coast
Towing were replaced by a cargo vessel by the name of NIVA in trading area around Europe.
End of eighties the fleet were 3 vessels between 1200-5000 DWCC.
12 000 ton BRUNTO and former SCA-vessels Holmsund (Menominee) / Tunadal (Marinette), Munksund were also engaged
From the Millenium with a declining market situation the number of vessels decreased from a total of eight vessels with over 50 000Tdw to m/v Landy serving pulp Factory in Sweden.